Thursday, December 20, 2007

Good Woman

Right now I am in love, in love with Cat Power.
I want to be a good woman, too.
I want to love and be loved.
I'd like to think I am ready. 
I'm probably not, but oh well. Gotta start sometime.
I had a very good, full three days off. It was weird. My vacation of sorts after a long quarter.
And, as usual, it turned out much much better than I expected. 
I don't want to be a bad woman.
I got -A's in all four classes. Yeah, so I'm bragging.
She makes me wanna cry, she's so beautiful.
I read Blankets yesterday in one sitting. By Craig Thompson.
He knows, he knows exactly how it is. I need to write him a letter. He's got my number, he's got it down spot on. I couldn't tell it any better, all the Christianity bullshit, all the sexual repression, all the shame and guilt.
I just got off the phone with Jaden. We have been friends for two years now. We know each other now. We don't judge so much anymore. It is good.
I will miss your heart so tender, and I will love this love forever.

No comments: