man, this little girl
and she was little
all skinny, small, stick-thin-slender
and so spastic, I was in love at the first
scream and holler and rock-your-body-back-and-forth
movement of her tiny hips and big mouth full of beautiful perfect teeth
and the symmetry of yelps between her and her best friend forever
who played the bass.
I was in shock, in love, in awe
and sooooooo happy!
omg. do they know how happy-making they are?
I was jealous, jealous to be them.
Like that one day when Ish and I were riding through the town
on a cruiser and a tall bike. We were the shit. We were the envy
of everyone.
Tonight I wanted her, wanted not so much to be her,
but to be as authentic. I was like, whoa, where did this girl come from?
where did she come from?
She came from Minneapolis!
Yes! The good ol'e Mid West!
woot woot.
anyway, I have big plans to ride to Tacoma tomorrow so I should sign off.
many things going on in my head, but then that is always the case.
Love,
Anna

No comments:
Post a Comment